Get Involved with the MBA Program
An engaged alumni community enhances the value and the quality of the MBA Program and the MBA Alumni network. By staying connected and providing your expertise, you can add value to the MBA program and the MBA alumni network. You can also create value for yourself and your business by being informed about networking and professional development opportunities.
There are many ways to get involved with the MBA program, following are some example opportunities to give back.
- Become a mentor Join the Mentorship Program
- Become a judge for the case competition
- Be a guest speaker and share your career experience with the students
- Help with internships and industry experiences for the students
- Host a networking event for fellow MBA graduates in your city/state
- Become a member of MBA Advisory Board