Prospective MSQFE students must apply for admission to Oklahoma State University by completing the Graduate College Online Application form.
Application materials should be submitted using the online application system only. Unless specifically requested, hardcopies of documents should not be mailed.
- Graduate College application form
- Three names and email addresses for recommenders, included on form.
- Current resume (as an attachment to form)
- Statement of Purpose discussing your strengths and weaknesses, and reason(s) for pursuing this degree (as an attachment to form)
- Test scores of the GMAT (Institution Code: V0W-5V-63) with suggested minimum score of 550, or GRE (GRE institution Code: R6546), with a suggested minimum score of Quant 148/Verbal 160.
International students must also submit proof of English proficiency in the form of a TOEFL or IELTS score. The minimum TOEFL score for admission to our Program is 89 ibt; the minimum IELTS score is 6.5. (Institution code for TOEFL and IELTS: 6546). TOEFL and IELTS scores should be submitted directly to the Graduate College electronically by request from the testing service. Hard copies of these test scores are no longer accepted and should not be mailed.
Application Fees: Domestic Students: $50, International Students: $75
Application Deadline: Fall 2017 Admission, Feb. 1, 2017; Spring 2018 Admission, Sept. 1, 2017.
Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for details on application content.