- GMAT/GRE: 600/310
- TOEFL (Internet): 95, if applicable
- GPA: 3.5
- Application deadline February 1
- A Masters degree is required
Submit the following:
- Graduate College application form, with application fee
- GMAT score (Institution Code V0W-5V-03): Send official transcripts directly to graduate college
- TOEFL if needed: Send official transcripts directly to graduate college
- Three names and email addresses for recommenders, included on form
- Current resume or curriculum vitae
- Statement of why you want to pursue a PhD in MSIS and why you think you will be successful, maximum 3 pages
- Evidence of any prior independent research work, such as a thesis or research papers
- Letter of Request for Financial Assistance, if you wish to be considered for it
- Please see the college list of Frequently Asked Questions for general details on application content.
- For general questions, you may contact:
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474
- For information specific to the MSIS Ph.D. program, you may contact the current MSIS Ph.D. coordinator at email@example.com.
- An updated handbook will be available at this site shortly.