Steps to Admission
- Get to know about Tuition and Financial Aid and find out your Estimated Cost.
- Admission to the MBA Program at Oklahoma State University requires: GMAT or GRE test score, three letters of recommendation, resume and a purpose statement. Click here for GMAT test information.
- Visit graduate college page for How to Apply instruction.
- Application Deadline:
U.S. Citizens or Applicants who reside
within the U.S.
Semester Application Deadline Fall 2017 April 15, 2017 – Priority Consideration*
July 1, 2017 – Final Deadline**
Spring 2018 November 1, 2017 International applicants who reside
outside the U.S.
Semester Application Deadline Fall 2017 March 1, 2017 Spring 2018 August 1, 2017*Priority Consideration – Application reviewed for full time admissions, scholarships, and assistantship awards.
**Final Deadline – For general admission. All required materials and test scores must be received by OSU.
CHECK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS
To check on the status of your application, log in to your Online Application Account
Once you have completed your application and submitted all supporting documents, your file will be sent to the admissions committee. Official notification about the admission decision will be sent to you via email.
The length of time for an admission decision to be made may vary.
Following the receipt of your admission letter, please go to the Admitted: What’s next? page to find out what to do next.
When you receive your admission letter, please look over the information carefully to ensure all your information is stated correctly. If any information is incorrect, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADMITTED: WHAT NEXT?
- Notify us of your intent to enroll and estimated arrival date via email@example.com.
- Activate your O-key account.
- Apply for Scholarship and Financial Aid.
- Apply for on-campus housing.
- Attend Graduate Student Orientation.
- Contact our office to schedule a time to meet with your advisor (405) 744-2951
- Get your student ID card
- International students please visit International Students and Scholars page for more information.
Watson Graduate School of Management
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474