I’ve been admitted to a Master’s or PhD Program. How do I enroll for classes?

by Spears School Support 
(February 20, 2012 at 8:19 pm)

Enrollment information will be provided in the same letter or email that offers admissions, but admitted students should contact the Program coordinator’s office for an advisement appointment.