I’m a non-degree seeking student through the Graduate College. How do I get enrolled?

by Spears School Support 
(February 20, 2012 at 8:24 pm)

Students classified as non-degree seeking will be directed by the Graduate College to contact the academic advisor for any Program in which they wish to enroll. Enrollments are most likely to be scheduled by appointment only, and may be limited to the week before the semester begins. You will enroll just like any other student (either with a form at the Registrar’s office, or registration through Online Learning).