If I completed my undergraduate degree at OSU, but now live outside the state of Oklahoma, can I still get in-state residency tuition rates?

by Spears School Support 
(February 20, 2012 at 8:17 pm)

No. Residency is established by where you permanently reside, not where you went to college. Being an alumnus of the University does not affect tuition rates for graduate-level study.