I have a three-year undergraduate degree, can I apply to Spears?

by Spears School Support 
(February 20, 2012 at 8:28 pm)

Our Master’s programs require a four-year undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree or its international equivalent, OR in lieu of that, an undergraduate degree from a three year institution PLUS a two year degree in a master’s field.