Admission to the Ph.D. in Business Administration is open to students who have an outstanding academic record and who wish to pursue an advanced degree. The deadline for applying is February 1st for Accounting, Finance, Management, and Management Science and Information Systems; Marketing’s application deadline is March 1st.
1. Submit to the Graduate College:
- A completed application. https://app.it.okstate.edu/gradcollege/
- Transcripts of all college course work (undergraduate and master’s).
- Required application fee.
2. Submit to the SSB Graduate Programs Office:
- Standardized Test
- GMAT required for Accounting, Finance, and Management Science and Information Systems
- GRE or GMAT accepted for Management and Marketing
- Statement of Objectives
- The statement should address your reason(s) for pursuing a doctoral education and include an assessment of your potential to conduct research based on previous papers, projects, etc. A writing sample is beneficial.
- Three letters of recommendation describing the strengths and weaknesses of the applicant and an explanation as to why the recommender believes the applicant should be admitted to the doctoral program.
- Current resume or vita
Specific Admission information by Field of Study:
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474